- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped coriander
- 1tsp salt 1tsp ground pepper
- 1tsp chopped small red chilli, finely chopped with seeds removed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 lychees, peeled, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Half of a Spanish onion, chopped
- 4 snapper fillets or other white fish
Place lychees, olive oil, coriander, salt, ground pepper, onion chilli and line juice in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
Spray hot pan with canola spray or olive oil. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes, turning once or until cooked.
Place cooked fish onto plates and spoon over with the lychee mixture. Serve.